Timber windows after decades of exposure to the elements often end up rotting or degrading to the point a new one is required.
THE WINDOW MAN can use either our stock sash material, or if need be, reproduce an existing sash for your window.
TWM can do putty glazed or timber beaded.
- Awning (window or pushes out from the bottom)
- Single or double hung sashes (slides vertically – either spiral balances or sash cords)
- casement (opens like a door)
- hoppers (opens from the top, or as a series of sashes).
- bifold / concertina sashes (folds against one another)
- single glazed, double glazed – depending on thickness of sashes required and if it is a hung window with weights, those weights may not hold the extra weight of the glass
Our sashes can have colonial bars or single pieces of glass.