This morning we removed an old rotten window at a rugby club. The original was a 4 panel awning window (so it could wind out), but the client wanted fixed panels instead.
WE reduced it 2 panel fixed lite. None of the sashes could be opened at this point – all had swollen from moisture and had sealed themselves shut.
Im not in the office much lately – too many installs where im needed to give a hand. So here are just a few more photos of some of the things going on around now
We replaced fixed panels of glass along the full height of a stairwell – both west and east sides were replaced. the glass had been leaking into the stairwell. We replaced the glass, added new aluminium beads and resealed any gaps along the sides of the window.