We are flat out as the year winds down. So much so, i’ve had no time to post our works – even the more interesting ones. So keep in mind #thewindowmanSA on instagram has more photos as it’s quicker for me to do so.
Wed and Thurs we removed 2 corner timber windows which had extensive water rot.
We did one set each day.
before and after
The original window- sorry i dont know why the picture image failed so badly. The Window was rotten and the top sash glass was ready to drop out the base of the sash.
Yesterday we installed 2 windows. 1 is a fixed frame where we reused the old leadlight. Pictures speak louder than words;-
New window in, but yet to cap/finish the surrounds
Here we replaced a rotten sill and transom in an atrium.
New glass in the bottom panels, siliconed joined together.
New glass beading around. ready for the painter to come in and finish off.