We made 2 of these (mirror image) sliding doors which i delivered last week. We also made 2 sliding windows almost identical (again mirror image). All delivered to the builder to install.
This morning we removed an old rotten window at a rugby club. The original was a 4 panel awning window (so it could wind out), but the client wanted fixed panels instead.
WE reduced it 2 panel fixed lite. None of the sashes could be opened at this point – all had swollen from moisture and had sealed themselves shut.
Im not in the office much lately – too many installs where im needed to give a hand. So here are just a few more photos of some of the things going on around now
We replaced fixed panels of glass along the full height of a stairwell – both west and east sides were replaced. the glass had been leaking into the stairwell. We replaced the glass, added new aluminium beads and resealed any gaps along the sides of the window.
Back from the Easter Break. This photo is the job we did last week at McClaren Vale. Enclosing one side of a verandah with commercial frame and laminate glass. Originally it had roll down blinds but the poor kids were too cold from the wind. Had to install between the large steel poles that were existing. You can see the notch out on the flashings we had to custom make at the bottom of the poles. On the side we added a smaller panel 1100mm high to stop wind as requested by the builder.
So its saturday morning for the long weekend (public holiday monday). Today i am loading frames up for a job being shipped to venus bay.
glass being shipped seperate.
Yesterday myself, Tom and Andrew installed this bay window (and another double window which ill add photos later). The original window was rotting away and falling apart. White cathedral glass on top colonial sashes, clear laminate on bottom panels. Sides are fixed/dummy sashes with the middle panel able to be lifted up (screens not in photo but sit on outside.)
Well i keep getting emails and cold calls saying i need to update my website. yet it seems to be doing ok.
Today i thought id post a couple of photos of our factory floor, a sash i re-beaded this morning and a close up of a lift up window – you get to see the beautiful grain of cedar up close. lucky you.
This morning we removed 2 rotten timber framed louvre windows and replaced them with our aluminium residential sliding windows. Flange and angle to finish, with some timber beading to go on the inside. i left the lads to finish the job once we had the larger one screwed in. The owner was pretty happy and has asked us to quote for more along the side of the house.